- Design and arrange habitat manipulation which might include some or all of the following.
- Winter plowing, winter aerating, prescribed burning and planting of native species to create seed producing weeds.
- Brush control design and implementation which includes both mechanical and chemical applications.
- Quail hunting strategies which includes setting harvest guidelines, mapping out quail hunting areas and feeding/baiting recommendations.
- Design predator and feral hog control program using live trapping, cyanide, and aerial shooting.